Today

Get to make a Online Casino Malaysia from nothing

 

Contrary to what many players suppose, being able to create a bankroll starting from 0 is totally possible when you start playing Online Casino Malaysia, but it goes without saying that as long as we fully respect strict discipline in the game.

For this, the first thing we must do, apart from opening an account in a poker room, is to search the lobby for freerolls (free tournaments with real money prizes), and register immediately.

Once you have played a freeroll and managed to win prizes, from here on we can consider doing this challenge, since we have a minimum bankroll to be able to play in cash tables or low buy-in tournaments.

If we choose to play in cash, of course we must start at micro-limit or low-limit tables, always depending on what we have managed to win in the previous free. Starting from here, we will begin to play, for example, in Texas Hold’em NL cash tables at a maximum level of $0.01/$0.02. In this case, if we maintain 100% discipline, it is totally guaranteed that we will win and increase the bank in a matter of a few sessions.

Apart from the more novice players who are starting with the game for real money, this will mean getting a very good practice for when you have to play at medium or high limits.

One of the things that we must be aware of is that during the game period with the challenge, we must not abuse bluffs or semi-bluffs, just as we must play only when we have very good hands and from the most optimal positions. Premium hands if possible better, like AA-KK-QQ-JJ-Ak-AQ… and pairs as long as the hand arrives clean.

When we are going to play Limit poker, position is not so important to take into account, since an opponent who plays after us will raise only if he has a strong hand.

888.com has a poker site for a long time that almost everyone knows but hey and it has very good promotions for new poker players (new depositors), it is worth mentioning in this article.

To the best of my knowledge they also have a poker room aimed almost exclusively at Latino and Spanish-speaking (although primarily Latino) poker players. This brand name is Tower Tournaments

These are the promotions that Pacific Poker currently offers to new players, don’t hesitate to take advantage of them because they are truly unique for our users!

In the first promotion: Pacific Poker gives you the chance to play a tournament for $50,000 usd for FREE every Friday. Only valid for new depositing players!

In the second promotion: Pacific Poker gives you 25% of your Welcome Bonus instantly, before you even sit down for your first game and the other 75% once you complete the required points (just like any other room).

In the third promotion: Free entry to seven $500 First Depositors Freerolls and Free entry to the $1,000 Depositors Freeroll. (they take about 48 hours to give you the ticket!)

Back To Top